Why Sponsors Choose ASTHMA Inc. Clinical Research Center
In today’s competitive market, look to a team that is committed to your success in every way.
When it comes to new drug development, it’s essential to select investigators who deliver accuracy, quality, expertise, and responsiveness to your needs. ASTHMA, Inc., a non-profit organization, is dedicated to clinical research. Our 30% indirect cost rate is competitive with academic research centers, and reflects our flexible business structure.
Delivering Excellence in Clinical Research
Since our founding in 1972 by prominent asthma and allergy specialists, ASTHMA, Inc. Clinical Research Center has proudly grown to become a leading center for clinical research. We assist pharmaceutical companies and clinical research organizations in drug development by conducting Phase 1, 2, 3 and post-marketing studies. Our research extends to government-sponsored programs including work with the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI) and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID). In addition, ASTHMA, Inc. Clinical Research Center serves as a site for clinical research training and education.
An Interdisciplinary Approach
Clinical, scientific, regulatory, industry and business expertise come together on each project to ensure the highest quality of research and service.
- Active physician board with combined expertise in patient care specialties and clinical trial consultation.
- Clinical research coordinators are trained health care professionals.
- Members of our physician board hold clinical teaching appointments with the University of Washington School of Medicine and at Children’s Hospital and Regional Medical Center in Seattle.
Strong Patient Enrollment
We have a dynamic patient-recruitment program.
- Continuous recruitment of study candidates
- Large data base of interested subjects
- Strong advertising plans
- Extensive prescreening of participants
- Ongoing education for potential and enrolled subjects
- Strict monitoring of subject’s participation
With nearly 500 clinical research studies to our credit, our clinical trials, include adult and pediatric populations, and span several areas of study.
- Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis
- Perennial Allergic Rhinitis
A Proven Commitment to Quality
We focus on quality at every step
- Scientific and medical review of every protocol.
- Continuous internal monitoring of work processes.
- Ongoing education and training of ASTHMA, Inc. clinical research staff.
Our facility is located in Seattle, Washington and is designed with your needs in mind
- State of the art technology and equipment
- Close proximity to hospitals for emergency care
- Free parking
Dedication to Sponsor Needs
- Accuracy of data
- Timely completion of work